- Personal best time by 20 seconds!
- Weather was perfect
- Fargo has amazing spectators (mom you would have LOVED it)
- My friend got proposed to at the finish line, awwwww :)
- Joanne ran her first full marathon in a great time
- They had cookie dough at the finish
I really need to shower and find myself some snacks. I see a pepperoni stick in my future.
STATS
2:05:28
13.21 miles
9:30 min/mile
184 bpm
Way to go Connie. Looking forward to the details. Now go get that pepperoni stick... you deserve it.
ReplyDeleteWow, you ROCK!!! Nicely done! So amazing that you were able to do this and in such great time! I'm running a couple times a week still, only about 40 minutes though. I need a new training goal!
ReplyDeleteAmazing! Congrats on the PB--can't wait to hear all the details!!
ReplyDelete:)
wooo congrats on the great race!
ReplyDeleteCongrats on a great finish! Cookie dough? I'm so jealous! I can't wait to hear all the details!
ReplyDelete