Saturday, February 26, 2011

Hypothermic Half

Tomorrow is the big day! I've been running in frigid temperatures and on icy roads since December to prepare for the Hypothermic Half Marathon. I have to say, I LOVE the name of this race. When people find out that this exists they are usually stunned, think I'm crazy and are really glad it's not them running it. Makes me feel pretty tough though.

I feel pretty good about the race. The weather is supposed to be fairly decent, -5 is the high. I know I have prepared for the distance, although I haven't put in as many runs as I would have liked to. I have good friends who will be on the course and my parents will be cheering me on at the finish line. I have also heard really great things about the brunch that is served after the race.

Tomorrow I will try to post a race review.
Now it is on to a full day of cleaning, eating, watching tv, crafts, baking, report card writing.
Wish me luck :)

1 comment:

  1. YAY! Good for you, I know you will do great! Can't wait to hear about how you did :)

    ReplyDelete